Looking for a New Career?
Find your next job at Hood & Associates CPAs!
We are always looking for great talent. Hood & Associates is a faith-based Company, centered around family, efficiency, autonomy, and a positive, client-focused approach within a hospitality model. We offer a broad spectrum of proactive services to our clients, including tax, accounting, audit, payroll and proactive coaching services. Our employees take great pride in their work and strive to provide accurate, reliable, up-to-date information to all our clients. Our internal focus is having the best of the best staff creating an environment for growth, advancement and above market rewards based upon effort, results and attitude. We have a small firm feel relationally but are a regional firm growing at a pace unmatched in our industry.
Our mission is to “Guide and inspire our clients toward business and financial success to keep more, save more and protect more.”
Our core values are
What kind of people are we looking for?
- ATTITUDE OVER SKILL We hire attitude over skill and experience every day of the week. We are a much better company by hiring someone that brings a good attitude to work each day than somebody who feels they have learned everything already and unwilling to learn.
- GOAL-ORIENTED We also are looking for people that are goal-oriented, enthusiastic, and know where they are headed. Being self-motivated starts with having a definite chief aim that drives you throughout the day. If you feel it is your manager’s job to motivate you every morning, then Hood may not be the best fit for you.
- GROWTH MINDSET We also want people who are willing and excited to learn. We look for employees that are humble enough to understand there is a lot to learn and desire the opportunity to grow in knowledge, skills, and abilities. As you learn more and show leadership, the opportunity for moving up in the company also grows.
What positions are we hiring for?
We are hiring for every department – tax, accounting, payroll, audit, administrative services, hospitality, and proactive coaching.
What are the benefits of working at Hood & Associates
- Great work environment with a family atmosphere
- Company events and staff trainings
- Opportunities for advancement
- Strong support from leadership
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance options
- Flexible Spending Account availability
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays
- 401k with company matching
- Biweekly direct deposit
- $250 employee referral bonus