Federal and State Taxes
Is your accountant your compass or your rear view mirror? It’s time to find a proactive accountant.
Our staff is up to date on current and proposed changes in tax matters through continual research utilizing a variety of resources. We offer planning and tax advice tailored to each individual or company’s financial situation.
- Tax Planning
- Individual Tax
- Oil and Gas
- Partnerships and LLCs
- Corporate Tax
- Multi-state Tax
- Corporate Formation, Operation and Dissolution
- Estate Tax
- Gift Tax
- Franchise Tax
- Property Renditions
- Representation with the Internal Revenue Service on behalf of clients including offers in compromise and other tax problems.
Estate and Retirement Planning
A Disciplined Investment Process
Because our focus is tax planning, we advise our clients not to ignore the impact of taxes on their investments. At the same time, we are steadfast in our belief that taxes should not drive your investment strategy. Instead, your investment strategy should be driven by a well-thought out plan that provides a clearly defined route you will take to reach your destination.
We can help you develop a personalized program tailored to your individual situation. This includes:
- Assessment of goals, objectives and your risk tolerance
- Asset allocation modeling and portfolio structuring
- Diversification of assets to manage risk and the impact of taxes and inflation on your investments
- Third-party investment firm analysis and selection
- Ongoing risk management, attribution and performance reporting
We work with you to develop appropriate, diversified asset allocation strategies to minimize risk and maximize return, with an emphasis on capital preservation, growth and tax efficiencies.
We also provide access to institutional money managers – the same institutional-quality investment oversight that billion-dollar funds receive. This helps you benefit from the wisdom of institutional managers whose experience and expertise typically is not available to the average investor.
No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protection against a loss.
Preparing For The Unexpected
Unfortunately, we cannot anticipate every turn that life’s journey might take. While no one likes to think about the possibility of long-term illness, disability or death, preparing for these possibilities is a vital part of ensuring long-term financial independence. As part of our on-going communications with our clients, we discuss contingency plans and targeted savings strategies to help guarantee you and your loved ones are cared for and your legacy protected.
As part of this process we help you:
- Assess the appropriate level of insurance you may require at various times in your life, highlighting any gaps that should be addressed.
- Determine the optimal time to start thinking about long-term care insurance options to meet your needs.
- Tap into our extensive network of insurance providers and industry professionals to help design the best package of well-funded, well-targeted insurance options to meet your needs.
- Demonstrate the affordability of various options, as well as the role that insurance may play in helping you accumulate and preserve your wealth.
The guarantees of an annuity are based on the claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company.
Some of the most important decisions you make regarding your family are contingent on your estate and retirement planning. Let our staff help you make the right decisions in these areas.
- Minimizing Taxes
- Formation of Trusts, Family Ltd. Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies to minimize your estate tax.
- Company Retirement Plans
- Roth IRA’s vs. Reg IRA’s
We offer a wide range of accounting services tailored to meet the particular needs of both individuals and companies. Our staff researches new software providing you with state of the art technology. Some of the services we provide are:
- Development of Accounting Systems
- Record Keeping
- General Ledger
- Payroll Journals, Sales Journals, Cash Receipt Journals and Cash Disbursement Journals
- Financial Statements
- Check Writing and Billing
- Preparation of Payroll Checks
- Payroll and Payroll Tax Reports
- Sales Tax and Other Reporting
- Litigation Support
- Software Support and Installation
Our staff has a combined total of over 65 years in the audit profession. We are experienced in Manufacturing, Construction, Small Businesses, SEC and RUS audits.
- Manufacturing & Construction
- Bonding Compliance
- % of Completion
- Single Audits
- Local Governments
- Employee Benefits
- Health & Welfare
- Rural Utilities Service
- Not For Profit
- Publicly Traded (SEC)
- Public Offerings
- SEC Compliance
- Other Audit Related Services
- Projections and Forecasts
- Agreed Upon Procedures